[ih] Looking for F. Yates and P. Baran paper

John Kristoff jtk at depaul.edu
Sat Feb 25 20:44:04 PST 2012

Hi friends,

In Paul Baran's paper entitled "Reliable Digital Communications Systems
Using Unreliable Network Repeater Nodes", published May 27, 1960 as
P-1995 by RAND, he refers to two other papers.  One in particular is
co-authored by Frank Yates and Paul Baran entitled "A Non Synchronous
Digital Data Link Transmission System Using Randomly Surviving Relay
Points".

I don't seem able to locate a copy of it and I'm interested in reading
it.  Does anyone know if it is available online or how I might obtain a
copy if possible?  Thank you,

John