[ih] first IP address exhaustion talk?

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Oct 11 01:53:51 PDT 2011

Since no one else is biting.....

Not sure when it was first presented, but I recall it being presented at
INET 93 in San Francisco and I am fairly sure Tony Rutkowski was the
presenter (I think I even have the slide he used somewhere in my archives)

He may be able to point you a little further towards the first presentation.

Ian Peter