[ih] how can we put doug gale on this mailing list??

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Fri Mar 4 12:38:55 PST 2011

Two things, First, I believe the only answer to that is "we" can't --
these days a person needs to apply directly to get on a mailing list [to
ensure that the person actually *wants* to be on the list and to prevent
spammers from auto-subscribing thousands of unwilling folk automatically,
etc]

Second, I don't know if it works or not, but every message to the list
includes the header:

history>,
	<mailto:internet-history-request at postel.org?subject=subscribe>

My guess is that if Doug sends that request to the hist-req address'll
get signed up.

  /Bernie\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA