[ih] NIC, InterNIC, and Modelling Administration

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 06:15:53 PST 2011

I couldn't agree more!  Some one really needs to talk to DeBlasi.

If I ever met him it was only once or twice. I didn't work at those
esoteric levels you did! ;-) But I was constantly coming up against
his handiwork in the strategy the IBM delegates took.  It sure seemed
that Joe was a master of electro-political engineering!

We were seldom in agreement but he was very good at what he did. ;-)