[ih] New history of the Internet

Johnny RYAN johnnyryan1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 08:16:56 PDT 2010

Dear All,
I tried to post this last week but the list bounced my mail.
This is a message of thanks to the members of this list, and to
announce that my book 'A History of the Internet and the Digital
Future' will shortly be out.
It is to be released in the US (via University of Chicago Press) on 15
November, and in the UK (from Reaktion Books) on 20 October.
It's available for pre-order now at
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1861897774/
Your answers to my questions, and my reading of your exchanges here,
were invaluable.
Again, thank you. I plan to remain on this list and continue to learn
from you all.
Johnny

--
A History of the Internet and the Digital Future (my next book)
http://www.theHistoryoftheInternet.net/

Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnnyryan1