[ih] History of Network Virtual Terminal (NVT)

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Fri Jan 22 12:17:03 PST 2010

Right, but the NVT doesn't necessarily imply symmetry.  That was a
separate innovation.  And it distinctly has the feel of something
that has to be an ah-ha of a single brain.

I am glad that Bernie has owned up to it!  ;-)

And I would offer, Bernie, that the reason no one was too interested
in the details was because as soon as you see it, you see the
inherent elegance and that is all you need to know!  ;-)  I know that
was my initial reaction!

Great work!

Take care,
John