[ih] internet-history Digest, Vol 39, Issue 7

Dave CROCKER dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Wed Jan 20 16:19:36 PST 2010

Some years ago, Jake Feinler said that there was a persistent, non-converging
debate in the community about the TLD choices.

She asserted that there was finally some small face-to-face discussion where she
ran out of patience and declared that the choices would be com, net and org.

I have a somewhat more vague recollection of her acknowledging that the
question, then, was whetehr Jon would concur, and that he did.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking