[ih] Making sense of the end-to-end arguments (or at least trying to)

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Wed Dec 8 21:02:54 PST 2010

Stanza (and my favorite iPad PDF reader, Good Reader) won't reflow the
text at a larger size the way you can do with a epub book, you can only
zoom each page. It's really not the same thing as using an e-reader with
an epub book at all.

As with many things in this world, "works fine" is in the eye of the
beholder, and my eyeglasses are in the shop at at the moment because of
Skype.

RB

--
Richard Bennett