[ih] SATNET (seismic data, Norway, UK)

Johnny RYAN johnnyryan1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 05:32:44 PDT 2009

I have been confused by the distinction between A) the link to NORSAR
and UCL from 1973 and B) the SATNET links to same from September 1975
and late 1977. This is particularly confusing since the NORSAR link
seems to have gone via the satellite earth station at Tanum in both
cases (pre and during SATNET).

Johnny

--
My Next Book... http://johnnyryan.wordpress.com/books/net-history-2010/