[ih] INWG Notes - Where to find them?

Chris Edmondson-Yurkanan chris at cs.utexas.edu
Sat Apr 25 06:59:35 PDT 2009

Matthias,

I visited the INWGs at CBI in 2001, and copied a few of them
completely, and copied the first page of most INWGs.  There are no
INWGs online as of yet, unless they were also published.  INWG 63 was
also a Stanford tech report working with Vint Cerf.  I visited the
Stanford tech reports in 2004.  Stanford has not put up those tech
reports.

The easiest way for you to get the report is to pay CBI a small fee
for a copy of INWG 63.

enjoy, Chris

On Apr 24, 2009, at 8:45 PM, Matthias Bärwolff wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I was wondering if there is any place other than the Charles Babbage
> Institute where any set of INWG notes can be obtained, preferably in
> electronic form. Specifically, I am interested in D. Belsnes, "Flow
> control in packet switching networks" INWG Note #63, October 1974.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthias
>
> --
> Matthias Bärwolff