[ih] internet-history Digest, Vol 17, Issue 2

Jake Feinler feinler at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 21 13:19:11 PDT 2006

Dear group,

I was able to unearth the following NIC documents per your request

18639
18640
15372
15373
15389
15390

In some cases there are two versions:  the original and a transcribed
version.  Because mistakes
were sometimes made in the transcriptions, you may want to look at both.

I have left the docs with Paul Jabloner, the Computer History Museum
Archivist as I am taking off for Australia soon.
You need to send her an address to which she can mail the documents.
Also, she can let you know if there is a charge or not.  If you scan
or otherwise use the documents, I would appreciate an acknowledgment
of the Computer History Museum as the source.

Hope this helps put the picture back together.

Regards to all,

Jake