[ih] WWW dates

Chris Edmondson-Yurkanan chris at cs.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 6 16:09:24 PDT 2006

Phill:

I don't want to speak for Alan Kay, but you can listen for yourself
(see below), about Kay's brief observations of the difference between
Engelbart's concepts and Berners-Lee concepts.  I have always wanted to

Alan, Vint, Kahn, Roberts and an interesting variety of next generation
pioneers participated in Kleinrock's hosting of a full-day of sessions
celebrating the 35th anniversary of the ARPA Computer Network
hosts/IMPS first communicating between SRI and UCLA.
Here's the link, and the videos are online:
http://internetanniversary.cs.ucla.edu/index.html

thanks, Chris

Chris Edmondson-Yurkanan
(chris at cs.utexas.edu)