[ih] Another birthday?

Craig Partridge craig at aland.bbn.com
Fri Mar 31 06:27:03 PST 2006

Hi Steve:

Would this have been on the PSAT (Pluribus Satellite IMP) or the attached
routers, or both?  If the attached router, any memory of which one?  The
older BBN (Strasizar) routers were being phased out in 1981 for the new
BBN (Hinden/Brescia) routers/mailbridges (firewalls).

Thanks!

Craig

PS: Folks on the list may be interested to know that the January-March 2006
issue of IEEE Annals of the History of Computing is a special edition on
BBN and includes a history of post-ARPANET networking work at BBN written
by Steve Blumenthal and myself (with *lots* of help).