[ih] data networking @ BBN history

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 11:30:11 PDT 2006

oops.. Just saw Craig cc'd the list so here is
my reply to him.

barbara

hi Craig,

It depends on what you call a disagreement.
Your article mentioned September as the
date of a quasi-operational PRNet. I thought it
seemed too late so I used the example of this
email message to show it was up earlier than
that. I guess it all depends on how you define
operational. I didn't look at the reference in
your paper. I haven't had time for that. I also
didn't have a chance to read your article in
entirety but of course, I was very curious to see
what you decided to include on packet radio.

barbara

<20060414033642.21593.qmail at web30107.mail.mud.yahoo.com>,