[ih] IENs now online

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Thu Apr 6 09:05:35 PDT 2006

Another update:

As much ASCII as we currently have is now also online, as are the PDFs,
all at the same URL:

http://www.postel.org/ien

The ASCII has not been verified against the PDF and is available for
only 2/3 of the files, and some of the PDFs have margin notes as well.

We are currently still seeking:
	IEN 33 Internet Meeting Notes - 1&2 May 1978.

IENs 125 and 126 are available in ASCII only at this time.

If ANYONE has a copy of any of these three they can scan or mail to me,
I would be glad to include them as well.

Joe