[ih] Re: internet-history Digest, Vol 2, Issue 4

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Thu Sep 23 13:27:16 PDT 2004

I would like to make a comment about this discussion of ARPAnet history.
We pioneers who were there at the time have at best hazy memories of
what happened when.  The only reliable record from those days is
the RFC series.  If it was written down, it is still preserved.
What was not written down was largely lost.

Twenty years from now, Internet historians will be asking about
what happened to the Internet in the 1990s and early 21st century.
(Where) is it being written down?

Bob Braden