[ih] 24th IETF meeting: speeches

<charlessimon@voila.fr charlessimon at voila.fr
Fri Aug 13 00:43:55 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm searching for the speeches Vint Cerf and Dave Clark gave at the 24th IETF meeting in July 1992. Wether audio or text doesn't matter.

I try searching the web but, to the best of my knowledge, those speeches are not on IETF site as there is no transcript of any meeting prior to the 29th one. I try to google for the speeches but searching for Dave Clark produce too much noise as it's such a common name + the often quoted "rough consensus" thing doesn't help. I have no idea what was in Cerf's speech so I cannot narrow my research down (there is some hints in RFC 1640 but it doesn't help neither).

If someone knows where to find those speeches, I'll be grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Charles