[ih] Someone on this list has a virus.

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Mon Jan 13 15:04:35 PST 2003

My copy of postfix happily rejected the mail from internet-history
before it ever entered my servers. All the hosts I run reject .exe, .pif,
.scr etc. before it is even queued.

I also block vast amounts of crud just by refusing to accept mail from
people that send things like "HELO <string of unprintable characters>"
and other basic syntax errors.

"Be fascist in what you accept, but neo-fascist in what you send"...

Perry

Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com