[ih] new list - Computer History

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Mon Apr 14 18:28:10 PDT 2003

Hi, all,

Internet on this list, I've created a new mailing list for those
discussions, called computer-history at postel.org

The hope is that computer-history, like internet-history, will be a
forum for Q&A (as in 'who did this originally') as well as to collect
FAQs and other links (which we'll do on the Postel Center web pages).

To subscribe, see:

  There is also an email-based interface for users; you can get info
  about using it by sending a message with just the word `help' as
  subject or in the body, to: computer-history-request at postel.org

  Mail to the list should be directed to:
         computer-history at postel.org

  The computer-history list is currently maintained as a service of
  USC/ISI's Postel Center for Experimental Networking (PCEN).

Joe Touch
Director, PCEN