[ih] Early FTP development in the ARPAnet

Ted Faber faber at ISI.EDU
Mon Sep 9 08:29:20 PDT 2002

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 09:34:46AM -0400, John Day wrote:
> At 21:04 -0700 9/7/02, Bob Braden wrote:
> >I have not received or seen Neal's questions (Chris, what's going on?)
> >but I do have some answers from the firing line.
>
> You know, now that you mention it there was another reply that went
> by on this list a day or so ago and I would have swore I didn't see
> the original.  But at the time, I just thought I had zoned out
> deleting spam.  ;-)

The original was sent on 3 Sep from a fellow name of Jeremy Neal.  If
you do any automatic spam blocking, it may well have been caught, as it
was a multi-representation MIME thingie that came in both HTML and plain
text.

If you're dying to see a copy I'm happy to forward one.