[ih] Origin of 'talk' command

Brian Dear brian at platopeople.com
Thu Dec 19 11:26:38 PST 2002

I've placed PLATO's TERM-talk terminal-to-terminal talking capability to 29
years ago today (see www.platopeople.com/termtalk.html) but I'm curious if
there were other inter-terminal talking facilities up and running prior to
that.   Most likely candidate I figured was Unix's "talk" command.

- Brian