[ih] Failures of the early Internet

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 09:16:08 PST 2024

 Trying again with slightly edited text..
Charlie never mentioned anything to me about being in a different  division and he was a good friend of mine. His office was also very close to mine (like at most 2 doors down).  He always attended our weekly packet radio meetings where he would also talk about his work on TCP and none of the other TCP implementers Jack mentioned ever attended. He also went on our group social events. I also associate Div 6 people being on a different floor but maybe that was because of who I was trying to find. I am also pretty sure he used the same admin but I can't really say for sure.
barbara