[ih] Email reliability

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Sun Jan 14 15:00:18 PST 2024

It appears that Dave Crocker via Internet-history <dcrocker at bbiw.net> said:
>On 1/14/2024 11:25 AM, Brian E Carpenter via Internet-history wrote:
>> There's an add-on available for T'bird. I'll try it and report back.
>
>what is its name?  i'm not finding one.

I searched for unsubscribe and found it.

I'm using the latest version of Thunderbird and while it installs and
adds a button to the message window, it doesn't seem to work any more.
If you push the button it pops up a sad little box which is clearly
supposed to contain text but doesn't and has three buttons I wasn't
inclined to push.

R's,
John