[ih] Internet-history Digest, Vol 50, Issue 6

Leonard Kleinrock lk at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Jan 10 20:56:22 PST 2024

To add to this chain of messages, it is perhaps worthwhile to point out that the first mathematical mode and proof that packetization mitigates the problem  stated by John “Short messages could get stuck behind long ones.” was first published in April 1962, to wit, “L. Kleinrock, "Information Flow in Large Communication Nets," RLE Quarterly Progress Report, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, April 1962.”
Len
Sent from my iPhone