[ih] Interview [Was: Prehistory: NPL Scrapbook]

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:00:45 PST 2024

Vint, et al,

I did an email interview with Peter Cashin - it was very interesting, and not just about an early hypertext project. I'll be meeting him in person tomorrow in Auckland.

The interview was published as a research report today:
https://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/research/groups/CDMTCS/researchreports/download.php?selected-id=884

Regards
    Brian Carpenter