[ih] Email from Yahoo

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 11:37:39 PST 2024

On Gmail, I just compared my inbox with the archive. I've received every
email that's in the archive. That said, I was explicitly copied on a number
of them, so I'm not a good test case.

Also, neither I nor the archive received the reply that Alex M. claimed to
have sent, although we both received his follow-up.

I did not receive Bob's image. My setting for images in digests had been
"plain", so I've now changed it to MIME.

Even though it seems to be working for Gmail reception, it might be best to
put it back the way it was, it seems much safer that way. I didn't mind the
sender being rewritten, it's still clear who the author is of each email.

Cheers,
Andy