[ih] Email from Yahoo

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 10:07:50 PST 2024

  On the brand new message that I only sent to the list I got what I believe to be my list copy.  I think you should have gotten two copies.  Have you noticed in the past you occasionally don't get a message?  I have (i get a message which includes the one I haven't seen and can't find that message in my inbox or spam folder).  Bob's email could explain why I still got the message i received  (It says internet history).
It does seem like my email to the mailing list may still fail at times (to reach everyone?) but very inconsistently.  I usually ask Greg Skinner whether he got a copy before I try sending again to the list or he sends it for me when  I finally give up. I still haven't gotten my first message (reply to ih message from Andy).  I assume the software is not trying to be smart and not display multiple copies in my inbox, etc...
Thanks for helping in my exploration.
barbara