[ih] patent licenses, not Why the six month draft expiration ?

Scott Bradner sob at sobco.com
Sat Feb 3 16:32:27 PST 2024

if someone challenging a patent can find prior art from a year or more before the patent application
was filed then patent can be invalidated - first to file does not change that - first to file just means
that the person who thought of the invention first may not be the one getting a patent on the invention

Scott