[ih] Why the six month draft expiration ?

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Sat Feb 3 13:25:23 PST 2024

Thanks Karl, that's helpful. I like your idea for ISOC - a service that
they could be compensated for doing. As you know, ISOC has a challenge
demonstrating the level of public support it has (the so-called IRS Public
Support Test) that requires it to show that at least 1/3 of its income
comes from a broad range of public sources. They can only count a fraction
of the PIR income as "public".

vint