[ih] Where are we preserving these early documents? Re: early networking: "the solution"

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Apr 22 13:40:18 PDT 2024

IMHO the question is less about "where" than "how". There are plenty of
places around the world to store documents and artefacts for a very long
time, but in what format are you going to store them in? The question's
been around for so long there are full dissertations about the topic.
Kindest regards,

Olivier