[ih] Resend:: early networking

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Sun Apr 21 18:12:54 PDT 2024

Email loss is probably due to stricter spam protections.  All email
which passes through some forwarder (such as isoc.org) might be viewed
by some mail handler as spam and often just discarded. Forwarders also
tend to break digital signatures.  A new sign is needed on the Map of
the Internet:  "Here there be dragons!"

Your iwl.com domain seems to be missing some things that the new more
aggressive spam filters might now care about.   You might use this to
check your domain:

https://dmarcian.com/domain-checker/

A few months ago, I had to go through figuring out why my mail was
sometimes just vanishing.  I ended up switching mail providers for my
domain to get email to be more reliable again.   Still not perfect, but
best I could figure out.

It was nice back in the 70s and 80s when email just worked...

Jack