[ih] Robustness Principle and End-to-End Principle

Matthias Bärwolff matthias at baerwolff.de
Tue Apr 16 04:31:15 PDT 2024

Pages 10ff. in http://baerwolff.de/publications/2010-10-PhD-thesis.html
look at the history of the argument prior to the 1981 Satzer et al. paper.
It finds that in the early 1960s with Baran there's already a good deal of
formalization which took a fairly elaborate shape with the literature
surrounding the Arpanet by 1970.

–Matthias

On Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 1:13 AM Barbara Denny via Internet-history <