[ih] early networking

Sivasubramanian M 6.internet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 21:06:36 PDT 2024

John,

There was hardly anything redudant, 'multi-path', decentralised, end-to-end
free, open about telegrams.  OUR "InterNetWorks"  is something totally and
fundamentally different from THEIR telephones and telegrams, hence it is
unwise to allow THEM to trace the history of Internetworking to the
telegram switches bought by the Army, Navy and Airforce !