[ih] early networking

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Mon Apr 8 20:42:26 PDT 2024

Thanks, Brian. We will check that out.  What we found wasn’t from 1965, but Davies later relating the event later. The same with Derek in a later piece he relates Davies walking into his office after the conference to talk about the idea.

It is good that it is in that book. A prominent place for it. I just wish people had picked up on it more.  But the ’telecom’ mentality was strong and still is.

John