[ih] IETF relevance (was Memories of Flag Day?)

Frantisek Borsik frantisek.borsik at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:36:40 PDT 2023

DSA, DMA, DSM... GDPR in the past, or even that horrible CRA = Cyber
Resilience Act are just a continued long list of garbage ideas out of
Brussels.

https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/2022/10/the-eus-proposed-cyber-resilience-act-will-damage-the-open-source-ecosystem/
https://blog.nlnetlabs.nl/open-source-software-vs-the-cyber-resilience-act/

Good intentions don't count, bad results do. Most of the evil in this world
is done by people with good intentions.

All the best,

Frank

Frantisek (Frank) Borsik

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frantisekborsik

Signal, Telegram, WhatsApp: +421919416714

iMessage, mobile: +420775230885

Skype: casioa5302ca

frantisek.borsik at gmail.com

On Wed, Sep 6, 2023 at 2:31 PM Dave Crocker via Internet-history <