[ih] IETF relevance (was Memories of Flag Day?)

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 13:37:31 PDT 2023

 Does anyone have their red button?  I think it said "I survived the tcp transition".  Dan Chernikoff, who worked in our group at SRI at the time, gave me his before he left SRI.  I remember he said something like you deserve it more; even though  I don't  think I had anything to do with the cutover. I don't know who made those or gave them out.  Can anyone fill me in? I looked for my button several years ago and I couldn't locate it where it should have  been. I hope it is somewhere waiting to be unearthed.
barbara