[ih] Invention of The Internet - circa 1920

Clark Gaylord gaylord at dirtcheapemail.com
Tue Nov 28 13:44:18 PST 2023

Tom Standage's The Victorian Internet makes an interesting read in this
context, wrt telegraphy as an "Internet" technology, and especially gets
into some of the social elements of telegraph operators, which are quite
reminiscent (preminiscent?) of this community

https://amzn.to/3uCFk9m

Clark

On Tue, Nov 28, 2023, 01:47 Jack Haverty via Internet-history <