[ih] EUnet and "Global Internet Services"

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Sun Jan 22 10:08:18 PST 2023

On 22/01/2023 18:43, kilnam chon wrote:
>     Any idea who these guys are?
>  Teus Hagen and Daniel Karrenburg in Netherland who later set up RIPE NCC.

Thanks, but I meant the people behind the current eunet.com site and
"Global Internet Services".

Interestingly, in their "About" page that has the short history of
EUnet, they say "Founded by group of young software and network
pioneers, led by Eric Bach, Teus Hagen, Peter Collinson, Julf
Helsingius, Daniel Karrenberg, Luc De Vos, Björn Eriksen,
Piet Beertema, Keld Simonsen and Glenn Kowack.". OK, I know
who Julf Helsingius is :), While I know/knew and worked with
Teus, PC, Daniel, Luc, Björn, Piet, Keld and Glenn, I have never
heard of Eric Bach, and it was pointed out to me that the page source
has "<meta name="author" content="Eric Bach">".

     Julf