[ih] Archiving Internet history

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Thu Feb 16 15:11:09 PST 2023

OK, I probably don't understand the intertwined relationship of ISOC and
IETF.

Whoever is in charge of the IETF discussion groups/lists, I assume
they're somehow being archived well, to preserve a historical record.
My question was whether that same mechanism, whatever it is, could also
be used to preserve the discussion on this ISOC list.

Jack