[ih] Running long-term archives of this list?

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Mon Feb 13 08:27:41 PST 2023

Reflecting, once again, on the  considerable depth and breadth of
historical technical knowledge that is regularly demonstrated on this
list, I'm wondering about how robustly is is archives and how easily the
various archives can be accessed.

Yes it's hosted by isoc, but I'm asking about long-term (museum-quality)
data archival.  (We tend to think of back and archive as the same, but
they aren't.)

Also note I cited 'running' which means that even this message should
hit those long-term archives pretty quickly.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking