[ih] IETF relevance (was Memories of Flag Day?)

Wayne Hathaway wayne at playaholic.com
Thu Aug 31 15:18:39 PDT 2023

A quick jump in here, when I was at NASA Ames I did TCP for the IBM 360 Model 67 (their first virtual memory machine) running the TSS/360 Operating System, and there were several other sites who also ran TSS, like Watson Research, NASA Lewis, General Motors Research, etc.  Not sure where they got their TSS implementations, but I definitely know where Ames got theirs! :-)

Wayne Hathaway
wayne at playaholic.com