[ih] Looking for anyone who worked on the Arpanet with my father Major Joseph Haughney:

Christine Dare-Bryan christinehaughneydb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:01:19 PDT 2022

My name is Christine Haughney Dare-Bryan. I am a long time journalist and
the daughter of Major Joseph Haughney who worked for DCA on the Arpanet
project from 1979 through 1981. Here is a link to the final letter he sent
before retiring:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/museum/ddn-news/ddn-news.n8.1
I'm trying to find anyone who may have worked with him during that time. He
has mentioned Jake Feinler, Vinton Cerf and Bob Kahn.
But would anyone in this group know anyone else who may have worked with
him?
Thank you so much!
Christine