[ih] Internet should be in private hands

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 12:11:12 PST 2022

Yes, that was my point.

And why given the political organizations involved, it was odd that someone didn’t catch that GB wasn’t the designation of the political entity.

And of course, CH or Confederation Helvetica is the official name for Switzerland and has been Helvetica for centuries and Confederation Helvetica since unification. (My Swiss history isn’t that good.) ;-)

(I always find English versions of such names interesting, sometimes it is far from clear how they came to be. Not so much the name used by the country but the English version. Like getting Florence from Firenze isn’t exactly obvious.) ;-)

Take care,
John