[ih] WHOIS

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:11:07 PST 2022

On Sat, Dec 3, 2022, 21:34 John Gilmore via Internet-history <

> Then there's the "DDN Directory, June 1984", scanned by the Internet
> Archive as part of Ed Feigenbaum's papers:
>
>   https://archive.org/details/DDNDirectoryJune1984/page/n1/mode/1up

Wow, even my nouveau arrivée self is in the 1984 directory, being down the
hall from Mike Padlipsky at MITRE-Bedford, not that one can tell since his
corp address is the POBox and his e-mailbox was by then at ISI (having
changed repeatedly in prior issues, including new corp but old MIT email,
and then a Community customer mailbox in between).

William Ricker
The Literary Estate of Michael A Padlipsky