[ih] STD 7, RFC 9293 on Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 12:00:53 PDT 2022

Perhaps. I was just going by the documents that 9293 listed and your question, if 8200 qualified.

Such quantitative analysis is often done in history.

But just by chance, I noticed that 9293 omitted 813 and 814 from its list. I was wondering if they were superseded.

Some standards organizations require this process every 5 years rather than every 50. ;-)