[ih] IH: event at/around IETF112 ?

Toerless Eckert tte at cs.fau.de
Wed Mar 3 02:02:22 PST 2021

Is anybody preparing an appropriate event for the occasion at IETF112 ?
Just wondering, because something appropriate might require a bit more upfront prep.

I for once would love to see something that involves a video event into
which we would try to bring in as many of the key participants of history as would fit
(everybody should know how to participate in a video session now ...) - and have some
good agenda put up to reflect on the history. Heck, for all i care this
could even go as far as a whole day workshop (could even sell tickets for video
participation to it i am sure).

Cheers
    Toerless