[ih] Missing IENs [Re: UDP Length Field?]

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 13:17:54 PST 2020

On 06-Dec-20 09:18, Noel Chiappa via Internet-history wrote:
> Apparently I can't read any more, either: also #7, "X.25 Specification" (not a
> loss, I'm sure that's elsewhere),

In many variants, but it might be interesting as a snapshot.
There is an apparently corrupt pdf file at https://www.rfc-editor.org/ien/ien7.pdf

> and #8, "Gateway Experiments in Connection
> with the Packet Satellite Project" (might be interesting, but not as important
> as the #33).

That is presumably the same as this reference that Google dredged up:

KIRSTEIN PT (1976B) Gateway Experiments in Connection with the
Packet Satellite Project, Indra Note 574, Department of
Statistics and Computer Science, UCL

so if there is a Kirstein archive at UCL it might be there.

   Brian