[ih] Thank you! Re: Question - reference source for formal decommissioning of ARPANET in 1990?

Dan York york at isoc.org
Wed Dec 2 08:30:41 PST 2020

Thank you all!  I now have several references that will work for what I need in Wikipedia-land. Providing that info is MUCH appreciated and will help make Wikipedia better.

And Craig, yes, it IS odd that that article is the only one missing from https://dl.acm.org/toc/sigcomm-ccr/1990/20/5 . Perhaps there was something with copyright on the maps that did not allow them to be posted.

Thank you,
Dan