[ih] Fwd: IAHC Members Announced

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:01:14 PDT 2019

I don't really have that much, actually only 1.14GB, but I was IAB Chair at
that time so I kept a fair amount of IAHC stuff. The IAB appointed a couple
of the members and of course we were very concerned about the future of IANA.

The search feature in Thunderbird is pretty good, but slow: I usually
have to run it in background while doing something else.

Regards
   Brian