[ih] Early use of the "Internet" term (1977)

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Thu Jun 13 21:39:47 PDT 2019

Hello,

I'm working on and off using Josh Dersch's Imlac PDS-1 emulator to talk
to the PDP-10 Incompatible Timesharing System, and to run MAZE.  It's
not straight forward because, 1) the MIT Imlacs had hardware
modifications, and 2) the protocol between the Imlac and the host
changed over time and has to be matched between the two, and 3) many
files from back then have been lost.

Best regards,
Lars Brinkhoff